Pilgrim's Oak Updated COVID-19 Procedures as of 5/16/2021
- Per Pennsylvania Regulations, Masks are not required for individuals who have received the Covid-19 Vaccine
- All socially distancing guidelines will be followed according to current regulations.
- We will now be riding 2 players per cart. Please contact the Pro Shop if you feel you need to have an individual cart. We will attempt to accomodate players if possible, but on busy days most of the carts will be used and individual riders may not be possible. Singles, paired up with other groups, will be given first priority on individual carts.
- On course porta-pots will be open.
- Extra trash receptacles will be placed near the parking lot. Golfers will be asked to personally dispose of all trash after their round. There are a limited amount of trash cans on the course.
- Golfers will be expected to leave the golf course immediately after play to eliminate congestion in the parking lot.
- Golf Carts will be washed and sanitized after each round.
We will continue to update this page as we receive more information. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in these unprecedented times. Stay Safe! - The Staff at Pilgrim’s Oak