Pilgrim's Oak Updated COVID-19 Procedures as of 3/1/2021
- There will be a limit of 6 people in the Pro Shop at any given time.
- All socially distancing guidelines will be followed according to current regulations. Golfers will need to have masks with them to wear when entering the Pro Shop or using the restrooms.
- We will now be riding 2 players per cart. Please contact the Pro Shop if you feel you need to have an individual cart. We will attemp to accomodate players if possible, but on busy days most of the carts will be used and individual riders may not be possible. Singles, paired up with other groups, will be given first priority on individual carts.
- All flagsticks are to remain in place at all times - if you touch the flagstick / bunker rakes / ball washers / divot bottles - please do so with a gloved hand.
- On course porta-pots will be open.
- Snack Bar will be opened with limited menu. We ask that players send one person in to retrieve snacks and drinks at the turn to avoid overcrowding the pro shop. Downstairs restrooms will be available for use, Entrance will be from the back door facing the parking lot. You will not be able to access the restrooms from the Pro Shop.
- Extra trash receptacles will be placed near the parking lot. Golfers will be asked to personally dispose of all trash after their round. There are a limited amount of trash cans on the course.
- Golfers will be expected to leave the golf course immediately after play to eliminate congestion in the parking lot.
- Golf Carts will be washed and sanitized after each round.
We will continue to update this page as we receive more information. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in these unprecedented times. Stay Safe! - The Staff at Pilgrim’s Oak