Pilgrim's Oak Updated COVID-19 Procedures as of June 5th
- Pro Shop will be open as of June 5th. There will be a limit of 6 people in the Pro Shop at any given time.
- All socially distancing guidelines will be followed according to current regulations. Golfers will need to have masks with them to wear when entering the Pro Shop or using the restrooms.
- We will now be riding 2 players per cart. Please contact the Pro Shop if you feel you need to have an individual cart. We will attemp to accomodate players if possible, but on busy days most of the carts will be used and individual riders may not be possible. Singles, paired up with other groups, will be given first priority on individual carts.
- All flagsticks are to remain in place at all times. Cups will be adjusted so that players can retrieve their golf ball without reaching down into the cup.
- On course porta-pots will remain closed. Bunker rakes, water coolers, sand bottles, ball washers and trash cans will be removed as well.
- Snack Bar will be opened with limited menu. We ask that players send one person in to retrieve snacks and drinks at the turn to avoid overcrowding the pro shop. Downstairs restrooms will be available for use, Entrance will be from the back door facing the parking lot. You will not be able to access the restrooms from the Pro Shop.
- Extra trash receptacles will be placed near the parking lot. Golfers will be asked to personally dispose of all trash after their round. No trash cans will be on the course so please keep all trash in your golf cart prior to finishing the round.
- Golfers will be expected to leave the golf course immediately after play to eliminate congestion in the parking lot.
- Golf Carts will be washed and sanitized after each round.
We will continue to update this page as we receive more information. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in these unprecedented times. Stay Safe! - The Staff at Pilgrim’s Oak