Pilgrims Oak Golf Association
Rules for 2021
2021 WEDNESDAY LEAGUE SCHEDULE: 2021_Schedule_of_Wednesday_League_1.docx
- The league will start April 7th and run through September 29th. The points for the monthly and yearly prizes will start April 28th and end September 15th.
- A weekly fee of $7 dollars is required. $5 dollars goes toward that days prizes.(including closest to the pin). $2 dollars will go towards monthly and end of year prizes.
- An optional net cash skins game will also be available for $3, and an optional gross skins game will be available for $5 (Gross Skins can only be won with birdie or better. Pars will not be eligible to win a gross skin).
- You must play with another member of the Wednesday league.
- Flights will be determined based on the number of participants. If we have more than 20 players there will be 2 flights. Flights are typically broken up as “White Tee” and “Gold/Red Tee” flights. If not enough players from each flight we will break them up by handicap.
- Scorecards must be turned in to Pro Shop at end of round. Failure to do so will result in disqualification for the week. PLEASE WRITE DOWN WHAT TEES YOU PLAYED.
- There will be a running point total to award monthly and yearly prizes. Points are accumulated on how you finish in each weeks format.
- This is an individual league, however May 26th and July 28th there will be a two person event. You may pick your own partner.
- We will use only your Wednesday League scores to calculate your handicap. So if you have a GHIN Handicap that is fine and you can still post your Wednesday scores for your official USGA Handicap. But Pilgrims Oak will keep a Wednesday League Handicap with only Wednesday league scores.
- Pilgrims Oak will post your Wednesday scores in the League handicap system. You are responsible for posting your scores for your USGA handicap.
- We will use your GHIN Handicap until you have posted 3 league scores. If you do not have a handicap, you may speak with someone in the pro shop to figure out an appropriate handicap until you have enough scores for an official one.
- Points will be given out equally in each flight for both gross and net places.
- The amount of points given will be determined by the number of players in the league for that day.
- There will be only one points standing.