Pilgrims Oak Golf Association
Rules for 2018
1. The league will start April 4th and run through September 12th. The points for the monthly and yearly prizes will start May 2nd and end Sept.12th.
2. A weekly fee of $7 dollars is required. $5 dollars goes toward that days prizes.
(including closest to the pin). $2 dollars will go towards monthly and end of year prizes.
3. An optional net cash skins game will also be available for $3, and an optional gross skins game will be available for $5 (Gross Skins can only be won with birdie or better. Pars will not be eligible to win a gross skin).
4. You must play with another member of the Wednesday league.
5. There will be both gross and net prizes each week.
6. Scorecards must be turned in to Pro Shop at end of round. Failure to do so will result in disqualification for the week.
7. There will be a running point total to award monthly and yearly prizes. Points are accumulated on how you finish in each weeks format.
8. This is an individual league, however May 30th and July 25th there will be a two person event. You may pick your own partner.
9. We will use only your Wednesday League scores to calculate your handicap. So if you have a GHIN Handicap that is fine and you can still post your Wednesday scores for your official USGA Handicap. But Pilgrims Oak will keep a Wednesday League Handicap with only Wednesday league scores.
10. Pilgrims Oak will post your Wednesday scores in the League handicap system. You are responsible for posting your scores for your USGA handicap.
11. We will use your GHIN Handicap until you have posted 3 league scores. If you do not have a handicap, you may speak with someone in the pro shop to figure out an appropriate handicap until you have enough scores for an official one.
The 2018 League Schedule can be found here: 2018 Wednesday League Schedule
Flights: The league this year will be flighted according to the players handicap after tee adjustments are made.
If league has between:
- 16-30 - Two flights
- 31-46 - Three Flights
- 47+ - Four Flights
- Points will be given out equally in each flight for both gross and net places.
- The amount of points given will be determined by the number of players in the league for that day.
- There will be only one points standing.